The Alnwick Poison Garden is pretty much what you’d think it is: a garden full of plants that can kill you (among many other things). Some of the plants are so dangerous that they have to be kept behind bars. [x]
tbh, youre a slut.
Excerpt from “Conversations with my Mother”
She hopes I’m cursed forever to sleep on a twin size mattress in somebody’s attic or basement my whole life. Never graduating up in size to add another and my nightmares will have nightmares every night.
Are you single right now?
I’d love to know why you’d like to know!
The answer is no.
Know, know, no.
2. I’m not much for cooking but there will always be coffee.
3. I’ll wear anything of yours with sleeves. I love when they’re long enough to wrap around my hands.
4. Sometimes the world is too harsh, too big. It’s hard to leave the house on days like those.
5. When I was sick as a kid my mom would run a bath for me and wash my hair. It was always so soothing. Maybe you could do that every once in a while.
6. I find it difficult to finish most things. My room is home to countless journals of incomplete thoughts.
7. I won’t love you any less in December. I think my heart just wasn’t meant for the cold.
8. I never truly know why I’m crying so don’t bother to ask, simply be there.
9. There’s whiskey in the medicine cabinet.
10. If things get terribly bad, please don’t give up. Get me in the car and drive to the sea. The waves beneath my toes will wake me up and I’ll be yours again. ❞
Things to know before promising you’ll stay (via spuandi)
Relevant, read this.(via reneeee-marie)